Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Deep Thoughts by Robot Spice

Victoria Beckham has posted another letter to her fan(s) on her website. Bor-to-the-ing!

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well?

Well I promised you in the last blog that I would keep you up to date with everything that has been going on so here I am. I have been working non-stop the last couple of weeks - but it has been really good getting so much done. I have just wrapped up filming for my new TV show in America. I was also in New York launching my denim range in SAKS - it went really well and I felt incredibly proud seeing something out there that I have worked so hard on. I want to thank everyone who turned up to see me. I have such wonderfully loyal fans, so thank you; it was great to meet so many of you.

I am sure you all know that we went to Madrid for David’s last game for Real Madrid last weekend, it was a very emotional day for us all. I have had a great time living in Spain - the people are wonderful and the country is beautiful.

Before I go - can I just say how incredibly proud I was to win the Glamour magazine Woman Of The Year and Entrepreneur of The Year Awards. I have always had a passion for fashion and business. So to be recognised by Glamour is such a compliment. To finally be good at something and to have people believe in my ideas and allow me to develop products like my jeans, glasses, perfume and book. It really is a dream come true. So a big thank you to everyone for supporting me, especially my family, my boys and David, my wonderful husband, I could not have done any of this without your belief and support. Take care

Victoria
XxX

No comments: