Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Did I Miss the Cool New Thing To Do? GOOD!

Um, we know Keith Richards is one rough looking dude but I had no idea he was into snorting people.

At the ripe age of 84, Richards's father, Bert, died in 2002. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father’s ashes mixed with cocaine.

“The strangest thing I’ve tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father,” Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

“He was cremated and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn’t have cared,” he said. “… It went down pretty well, and I’m still alive.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's scares me to death.

Anonymous said...

LOL! This made my day..

Anonymous said...

Blechhhhh! What a psycho!

Anonymous said...

WTF?! He's crazy!