Thursday, April 5, 2007

KFed-Ex's Final Take

In case you hadn't heard what he is reportedly ending up with after two years of mooching hard work:

* A 2004 pre-nup called for K-Fed to get $250,000 for each year of their marriage, but Spears upped that figure to $500,000 to speed up the negotiations.

* Half the proceeds from their Malibu mansion, which is on the market for $13.5 million.

* $25,000 a month in child support for each of the couple’s two children until they reach 18. He also gets custody of the boys four days a week.

* Federline gets to keep all the gifts Spears bought them during their marriage. He’s forbidden from writing a tell-all about their marriage

Word is that Britney was ready to work on things. During the five hour settlement meeting the two took a smoke break and had a chat: “Do you really want to do this?” Spears asked K-Fed as the two met to discuss final details of their divorce. K-Fed said yes, and Spears allegedly replied, "You’re the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, but thank you for my babies,”(that I can't wait to spend a couple of hours with each day -3 days a week). -- Who the hell could possibly know this? Think someone's ratting?

Apparently KFed-Ex led Spears to believe that the two would get together after she got out of rehab because he thought it would encourage her to stay in the treatment center.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Yo...now I visit your blog all the time! Too bad Britney treats her dogs like shit. Apparently she once dropped one of her Chihuahuas off at the shelter--as if she didn't have hundreds of friends that would've loved to care for the dog.

Madonna's notorious for doing the same thing.

Stay in touch! I wonder if Kevin gets money for Bit-Bit too. =P

Upchuck(er) said...

You're awesome SaveDogs!

I've always cringed every time I see Britney with a dog or buying a dog and Madonna pissed me off too (even though I'm a huge fan) when I heard she got rid of her Chis.

Why do people think animals are disposable toys? Angers me, and I'm certainly sure it does you, to no end!

Definitely keep in touch. I'll let you know when some Biel/Tina pictures come in.

:)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Happy Easter weekend Upchucker...

Upchuck(er) said...

And a Happy Easter to you Windwhisperer. May you find peace and relaxation. :)