Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yeahh, Love Still Feels Good

Ok, gotta give Ms. Courtney Love some credit: Most of us don't want to walk the five feet from our lounge chair to the pool without a towel so kudos to her for loving herself enough and not giving a flying puck what anyone thinks. That or else she's liquored up 'cause I'm like Britney Spears when I get liquored up - "Hey ya'all, check out my naughty bits!"

Oh, and I'd like to commend her (again) on the huge-funky-boobies removed. Big improvement there hon. But why can't Tara Reid and Courtney Love find a doc who does great lipo? Just call Demi Moore for crying out loud. Call me, I'll give you her number.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still can't get over what she has done to her body with plastic surgery but it's great that she's clean!