Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh Look, The Home Wrecker and the Family Abandoner

Nice of them to grace New York with their presence...and then head back to LA. BLECH.

Writer/Director Robert Rodriguez directed Rose McGowan in the "Planet Terror" segment of "Grindhouse." They deny hooking up on set but it's interesting that Robert announced in April of 2006 that he and his wife of 16 years and mother of his 5 children, Elizabeth Avellán, were divorcing...then "goes public" with sweety hooch McGowan right after filming wraps. Hmmmmmmm.

Click "Grindhouse" premier for pics from the L.A. premier of "Grindhouse."


The ones below are McGowan having arrived at LAX from NYC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand her! Evil evil evil woman! And shame on him for leaving his family in such a way.

Anonymous said...

Don't like them either. They won't last. That's for sure.

Anonymous said...

She seems very strange to me. I don't know. Maybe because she dated Marilyn Manson.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!