Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Halle Berry and Her Hollywood Star

You may have seen pictures from the Halle Berry Hollywood Star ceremony but you probably haven't seen these and you certainly haven't seen them this big or in this high quality! Really enjoy them - she looked glorious and this warms my heart for her.

I adore this shot of Halle and her mom Judith Hawkins. Mom's are the best...Love you mom. xox

And of course the day wouldn't have been complete without her hunk of a man - Canadian model Gabriel Aubry. That's one hot piece of man meat if you ask me!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halle looks amazing and I'm so happy for her!

Anonymous said...

She is fabulous and stunning. Seems to have a great spirit about her too.

Anonymous said...

She does look amazing and I love the bond she seems to have with her mom. Very sweet.