Thursday, April 5, 2007

Some "Heroes" Party Human Style

Looks like the big guys at NBC want some of the cast of "Heroes" getting photographed out together since "Heroes" will air a new episode on April 23. I CAN'T WAIT! Can you tell I CAN'T WAIT?!

Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia & Leonard Roberts, headed out to L'Scorpion Tuesday night (April 3). Lord I hope Hayden isn't headed down the Lindsay Lohan road of celebrity 'cause chica is looking straight-up hooker in these pics and she seems to be going out to clubs a lot. DON'T DO IT HAYDEN! Seriously, the girl won't even be 18 until late August. Hollywood bars are greedy arseholes.



And since a "Heroes" post wouldn't be complete without some of my Masi Oka...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heroes is the best show on tv this season. And I'm with you - Masi is the best!

Anonymous said...

hmm it's milo ventimiglia lol

Anonymous said...

great cast all around. love it.