Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Paris Is a Douchebag

I really try not to be too mean in my posts because it makes me feel dirty and I don't want to ruin my karma - but Paris Hilton deserves it because she spews hate (towards jews, gays & african-americans) and thinks she's the greatest thing ever despite no apparent talent.

With that said, Paris's tools lawyers have threatened to sue MTV if they don't delete a scene from their new show, "ShortCircuitz," in which Paris "plays" a blond ditz who gets pulled over for drunken driving, checks her "What Would Paris Do" bracelet and then proceeds to grind her nastiness all over the police officer, who then says, "I can't arrest you, you're too fabulous." WTF?!

I suppose the sketch was funny to her when she filmed it a couple of months ago after her DUI arrest last September but not so funny after being arrested February 27, for driving with a suspended license - at 11 p.m. at night - with her lights off.

LOSER.

No comments: