Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jordan Shops L.A.

Personally, I find both of these kids extremely tacky and while I really don't care about her, I think she looked a lot better without the fake boobs, hair, face, etc. That's usually the case with anyone who trasforms themselves into a walking billboard for plastic surgery.

These are pics of the two shopping in L.A. on Friday.

Here are some quotes from the exemplary woman's interview with The Sun:

“Pete is fascinated by my huge boobs. He calls them my ‘gazallas’ and asks if he can touch them. But sometimes they are so sore I snap his head off. He likes to bury his head in them and for me to squash them together so he almost suffocates.”

“My sex life is brilliant this time round. Even though I’m suffering terrible back pain, Pete and I have been inventive. Pete is really fit and toned and looks incredibly sexy...We have sex in all different ways to get round my backache.”

I sure hope someone told her those shorts were too small. Come on woman - get a grip...

More quotes, these are about her post-baby surgery plans: “I’m also going to have Botox, the works. It’s what I’m looking forward to the most.”

“It will be my fourth, but I want new implants, possibly smaller, and to perk them up a bit. And if I have a new boob job they will be exclusive to Pete — nobody else will have touched them.”


No comments: