Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Uh, Salma Deformed?

Apparently Ms. Sexy herself, actress Salma Hayek, is stunned to find herself a sex symbol in the US, because growing up in Mexico she was considered "deformed".

Pregnant Hayek, 40, reveals, "I have had my struggles. I am five foot, two inches and in Mexico it was important to be tall. I grew up in a world where beauty was not only tall, it was white and blonde with blue eyes. And I'm dark, have brown eyes and brown hair and I'm short.

People used to say that the short thing was a deformity. I was really upset about my height."

Yeah, what hope is there for anybody else if Salma Hayek is considered "deformed?" It's a good thing she came to America!
source

2 comments:

4everfit said...

OMG! I'M DEFORMED! AAAAAGH!

Shoot me now....

Upchuck(er) said...

That's right!

You're in the US - you're not condsidered deformed. :) xox