Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Posh Masters the Bunny Slope

More exciting Victoria Beckham skiing photos ;). Robot Spice is still hanging in Courchevel (French Alps) - working her Chanel skis. BLECH.

In this pic she's saying, "Cold? Nah. Snow is great therapy for my missile breastesses."

Too bad she didn't lose control here. Come on, would've been fun to see! You know it.

Here she is saying, "Do you like my bum you little cheeky monkey? Come on now, touch it."

For some reason this pic cracks me up...I can see the razzi following behind her on the slopes and then eating shite and ending up with a bunch of snow in the face and down their clothes.

She looks borderline out of control here...damn, almost had a spill.

Check out the diamond earrings she's wearing (yellow below). I'd be following her around all day waiting for one or both to fall out!



No comments: