Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Moss & Lila Grace


Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are reportedly filming a documentary of themselves that will be pieced together from video diaries. Which would explain the videos of them floating around the Web.

The snorting, crazy couple, who claim “Sonny and Cher we are not,” have reportedly filmed footage of themselves at home, during nights out in London and in a helicopter they hired for Pete’s birthday.

Kate is now in LA with daughter Lila Grace and my super sleuth abilities tell me they hit Disneyland or a Disney store. I'm a genius. Hold the applause.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know - I worry about that kid being around Moss and Pete Doherty. Doesn't seem sound.

Anonymous said...

She's cute.

Anonymous said...

Her name is Lila...NOT Lily!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lisa, i can't help but worry about the kid.

Anonymous said...

Why does every care about HER kid and not concern themselves with their ow?

Anonymous said...

Personally I think people like kate moss should have been sterilised at birth! Her child is obviously just naother fad, only this one isn't so easy to shake off....or is she??? and what the hell happened to the child when the junkie slapper was snorting coke up her snouty nose!

and for the record...I care about my own child...I just care about what happens to others too...if this were Miss Nobody in an average lifestyle, social services would swoop in and check it out...I very much doubt that's happening. A little like the way those pathetic and irresponsible partents of Maddie are getting away with their negligence!!!! Makes me sick!!!