Saturday, September 8, 2007

Good Riddance Foxy

Dumb arse Foxy Brown has been given a dose of bitch justice and I'm cheering out loud. She was sentenced to 1 year in jail for violating her probation.

Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was in court Friday and tried to keep her arse out of her Rikers Island jail cell by pleading with the judge.

"I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to change," Brown told the judge. She said she had made a lot of mistakes before Jackson jailed her. "I realize that's not where I want to be. It's humbled me in ways I never imagined."

Thankfully, the judge wasn't buying her shite.

"I'm not going to give you any more chances," the judge told Brown. "I hope you turn your life around and never again have to stand in a court of law."

"Ms. Marchand, it's too little, too late. I'm glad you're learning something; that's a positive."

Foolio was also indicted on charges that she smacked a neighbor with a cell phone.

No comments: