Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lies! All Lies!

Courtney Love is calling bullshavick on the Sun story that reportedly quoted her bashing Amy Winehouse.

The paper quoted Love as saying, “I’ve been with lots of people when they’ve taken coke, including stars like LINDSAY LOHAN and KATE MOSS.

“But I’ve never seen anyone take as much coke as Amy. Even I wasn’t that bad.”

Love is trying to clear the air:

"Never have I said s**t about Amy! Why would I? I'm suspicious about where this quote came from. It's too ill-timed - who's her PR?

"My sex drugs and rock 'n' roll philosophy is this; unless you're hurting me or people I love then live and let live - just use a rubber. That's it!

"Just 'cos I can't do drugs and haven't for 3 years now doesn't mean I judge anyone who does. I don't , especially someone I respect and have only positive thoughts for. My apologies to Winehouse for this nonsense.

"Why the f**k would I start being the school principal?"

"I choose to say no to drugs after many many years of trying to beat it. And I finally did, but it takes a lot of effort and frankly a big rehab stay - 90 days or more in my honest opinion."

Gotta love when you can stay in the news by not saying things and then saying things to defend yourself against the things you didn't say. Viva la crazy!

I must say, the rehab for 90 days or more comment is the smartest thing I've ever heard Love say. Right on.

No comments: