Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kidman does Vanity Fair

Nicole Kidman may not have wanted the divorce from Tom "Jesus" Cruise but I am super glad she escaped the Scientology madman. Katie Cruise is looking gaunt and exhausted and that could've been Nicole.

She miscarried Tom's baby when she was 23 and was engaged after Tom but before Keith. Who knew?!

Kidman, 40, has three movies coming out soon and she took a break to show us all her "all-natural" face (hmph.) and talk about her lovely life. Get ready to see her in ‘The Invasion’, a suspense thriller co-starring Daniel Craig; ‘Margot at the Wedding’, a dramedy co-starring Jack Black and Jennifer Jason Leigh; and ‘The Golden Compass’, an adventure drama also co-starring Craig.

On hubby Keith Urban’s 90-day rehab stint: “I’ve learned an enormous amount having a relationship with someone who is in recovery. I’m more than willing to walk it with him. … We were in a very, very, very bad, painful place and have managed to step through it, and I hope that gives some people some hope who may be in the same place. And that’s enough said. Anything else is overindulgent and unnecessary right now.”

On having a long distance relationship: “Two weeks is still too long for us (to be apart). We like one week. We start to hurt after seven days.”

On having kids with Keith: “I’m yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn’t able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly.”

On her children with ex Tom Cruise: Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12: “I called Tom (from Australia) and said, ‘Guess what? Bella wants blue hair.’ I go with my daughter to the hair salon to get it dyed blue, and I look at her and I think, My God, it’s cool!”

On her personality traits: “I get engaged and I get married — that’s my thing,” Kidman says after revealing that she was engaged to a man she declined to identify after her split from Cruise and before she hooked up with Urban. “I wasn’t ready. We weren’t ready.”

No comments: